• to get the likes of Alice Cooper, Ringo Starr, Bruce Willis, Elle MacPherson and Dame Edna Everage starring in your ad
• to match up all those film shoots
• to splice new footage seamlessly in with old footage
• to buy all those primetime ad spots
• to change the logo on all printed stationery, online communications, vehicle livery and signage
…just to change a name from Norwich Union to Aviva.
The new name sounds, to me, like those crazy words used by Vic and Bob in Shooting Stars.
And the line: ‘Sometimes a change of name is not just a change of name. It’s a chance to show the world who you’ve always wanted to be’ just doesn’t ring true.
Hey ho, they are the largest insurance group in the UK, so I’m sure they can afford it.