Jackie provides personalised one-to-one mentoring for freelance and in-house copywriters, and anyone who has to write impactful business copy.
Sessions are held on Zoom, and the content is guided by you:
- If you’re new to copywriting, this is your chance to learn directly from someone who’s been doing it professionally since 1983
- If you’re setting out as a freelancer, Jackie’s personalised support will help you avoid mistakes and become successful sooner
- If you’ve been established for a while but are struggling to find clients, charge the right fees, or would like any other advice from an expert, Jackie will answer all your questions
“Recently we recruited a new copywriter to our team, and Jackie has played a significant part in his induction with a ½ day in-house training and then three subsequent video calls. Her style is engaging, passionate and she is extremely knowledgeable in her field – it was a sound investment to ensure that our new team member sets off in his career with the best foundations in place.”
Nathan Kelsey, Make Me Local
What do you need?
Your private mentoring sessions will focused purely on you, your writing skills, your challenges and your goals. You can ask Jackie anything. For example:
- Help to create your own outreach marketing plan
- Confidence-boosting advice to raise your prices
- Feedback on a project you’re currently writing
- Ideas about how to deal with a particularly tricky client
- Anything else that would be useful
- Maxi-mentoring: 12 x 60-75m Zoom calls, one each month
- Midi-mentoring: 3 x 60-75m Zoom calls, one each week
- Mini-mentoring: 1 x 60-75m Zoom call
- On-site mentoring: Jackie will travel to your premises when restrictions allow
121 mentoring sessions are charged at at £125 + VAT per hour (payable in advance).
Book an initial conversation to discuss what you need. Subsequent conversations will be highly targeted to focus on the specific copy you write, the challenges you face, and the questions you want answered.
Jackie will usually ask you to submit samples of what you typically write, and give you feedback on your own writing style. There may be ‘homework’ assignments in between calls.
You’ll end up with the knowledge you need to produce effective copy for your employer (if you have one), yourself (if you’re your own boss), and your clients.
Book your initial 30-minute conversation at Jackie’s Calendly link – with no pressure, no charge and no obligation. At this stage.
- Include your full name, postal address, and any topics you’d particularly like to cover
Do you have any questions about 121 mentoring? Let’s talk
For regular copywriting tips and occasional job opportunities, join Jackie’s Copywriter Club. You can ask her anything in there. She can’t always promise to respond immediately, but the other members are also very helpful.
It has a strict ‘no sales’ policy, a supportive nature, and more of a UK flavour than many of the copywriting groups on Facebook.