In 2008, I was invited to speak about marketing to an expected audience of 40. I turned up to find a draughty hall with only 12 people there. As a professional, I delivered the best content I could. One of the attendees turned out to be the director of a training company who was looking for a new associate trainer. She told me: “I learned more about marketing in an hour with you than I did with our previous trainer in a whole day”. I’ve run marketing courses for their clients ever since.
If you want to grow your sales, you have to grow your marketing skills. This course covers traditional marketing theory, with plenty of examples and practical exercises to demonstrate best practice.
You will come away with all the main marketing principles at your fingertips, plus a marketing plan you can put into effect immediately.
- Basic marketing theory
- Essentials of branding
- Writing headlines, sales letters and PR that work
- How to drive people through the marketing funnel from prospects to advocates
- The small changes that can make a big difference to your bottom-line
- Thinking outside the box to stand out from the crowd
- Key differences between communicating online and in print
- Confidential analysis of your own current marketing
Who should attend
Anyone responsible for marketing an organisation, product, or service.
Full day at a luxury hotel in Kent
14 January 2015, 19 May 2015