“I have had the pleasure of attending several presentations delivered by Jackie on a range of subjects and every time she is able to keep the full attention of the audience, with a range of audience participation activities. She always knows her subject matter in great depth and comes across very confident and professional. I would have no hesitation in recommending Jackie to deliver a presentation for your company.”
Alan Timms, Santander UK
Still a hands-on copywriter after over 35 years, Jackie Barrie also speaks and trains for clients around the world. Her core topics include web copy, taglines, and how to keep your audience engaged through icebreakers and energisers while also embedding your valuable message. She also runs active networking sessions inspired by the principles of improvised comedy.
All her sessions are interactive and fun, whether delivered onsite or online.
Popular topics include:
- 4 x 4 x 4 approach to your website (For anyone who writes their own web copy, such as business-owners and marketing departments)
- Website mistakes businesses make (Top ten rundown that can be adapted for any audience who has influence over their own web content)
- Tart up your tagline (For associations of small businesses and sole traders)
- Icebreakers & energisers for speakers and trainers (Suits anyone who gives presentations, online or offline)
- Active networking (To enliven any event that has a networking element)
- Why your ads don’t work (For anyone who produces adverts, such as recruiters and HR professionals writing job ads, or landlords writing ads for SpareRoom)
- The business of copywriting (For freelance copywriters)
Read speaking reviews (opens in a new window)